1. First, right click on “Services”, then select “Add Service” and the “SETP Server”.
Once you have done so, a new wizard starts.
2. Again, you can use either the default name or any one you like. We will use “My SETP Server” in this sample. Leave the “Use default settings” selected and press “Next”.
3. As we have used the default, the wizard will immediately proceed with step 3, the confirmation page. Press “Finish” to create the service. The wizard completes and returns to the configuration client.
4. Now, you will see the newly created service beneath the “Services” part of the tree view. To check its parameters, select it:
As you can see, the service has been created with the default parameters.
5. To use the “Database Logging” RuleSet we have created in Step 4, select it as rule set to use.
6. Last, save the change and then restart the application. This procedure completes the configuration of the SETP server.
Application cannot dynamically read changed configurations. As such, it needs to be restarted after such changes.