Adiscon GmbH today announced the immediate availability of WinSyslog’s 3.3 beta 2 release.
It is an refresh the greatly enhanced 3.3 preview. It offers some fixes as well as a number of enhancements:
- Enhanced Manual – now contains an detailed section the new rule engine.
- Rule Base Wizard – upgrade your pre-WinSyslog 3.3 settings with a few mouse clicks. Also creates a basic, fully functional rule base within an instant. Great simplification!
- Improved Service Management – client now works very closely with the service. Single click service restart is now supported.
- Enhanced Remote Administration – remote services can now be controlled.
- No service restart needed to read rule base changes.
- Client GUI improved – including a new, easy to use toolbar.
For more details, please read the Version History.
WinSyslog 3.3 is a free download found at Adiscon’s web site. Interested users should download and try out the version.