Do you need help using Adiscon’s products? No problem, find free online seminars right here! Currently, we have only few seminars available, but expand this selection continuously.
1. MonitorWare Line of Products
- A MonitorWare Console Overview [128 KBps] [28.8 KBps]
- Views Module explained [128 KBps] [28.8 KBps]
- Reporting Module explained [128 KBps] [28.8 KBps]
- Devices Module explained [128 KBps] [28.8 KBps]
- Knowledgebase Module explained [128 KBps] [28.8 KBps]
- Job Manager Service explained [128 KBps] [28.8 KBps]
- Configuring WinSyslog 4.2 for email alerting and file logging (7 Minutes, common scenario)
- Configuring WinSyslog 4.1 for email alerting and file logging (10 Minutes, more complex scenario)
- Configuring WinSyslog 4 File Logging (4 Minutes)
- WinSyslog 3.7 Rule Engine Processing Explained (7 minutes)
- WinSyslog 3.7 real-time logging Explained (6 minutes, beta seminar).
- Filter Dialog explained for Complex Conditions (screen cam).[High quality (300KBps)] [Low quality (50KBps)]
- An Introduction into Syslog (various formats – follow link)
- Configuring the Windows Event Log size under Windows 2000. (2 minutes @ 32 KBps)
- Adiscon Painless License – how to activate your product after purchase (2 minutes).
For best viewing experience, please maximize the Media Player Window. In order to view a seminar, Windows Media Player is required (preferably version 7 or higher). If you do not have Windows Media Player, please visit Microsoft’s web site for a free download.
Please note: If your media player states, that a codec is missing for audio decoding, please download the ACELP codec from the following link and install it: ACELP codec download
We appreciate your feedback. Please email us your comment or suggestion to email@example.com!