Release Date: 2015-06-02
Build-IDs: Service 13.1.535, Client 18.104.22.1681
- All internal errors are now logged into the EventLog when “Event Warnings” are enabled in general options.
- Added Rule Date Conditions. By default a rule will always be processed. It can be set to only process messages generated since the installation or custom date.
- Syslog Server: Added new Option to save original source into custom property when using “Take Source system from Syslog message” option.
- SNMP Receiver: Added option for resolving Snmp OID in short format (Last Portion only).
- SSL Connections: Fixed an issue not using custom configured certificates when TLS anon mod was used.
- FileConfig Mode: Fixed a bug loading filters properly. Also added support for reloading data variables automatically.
- Core Engine: Fixed an internal processing bug caused when rebuilding Messages from cache files.
- Syslog Server: RFC 5424 header parsing fixed, a timestamp can be a NILVALUE now.
- Syslog Server: Fixed bug ignoring “Take Source system from Syslog message” option when UDP was used.
You can download Free Trial Version of WinSyslog.