Release Date: 2004-03-17
This version has been released to the public on 2004-03-17. It offers these new benefits:
- Added new Action PlaySound
– This new action can be used to play a wave file once or more often.
- New Options in FileMonitor added
– Timemode used for Filename: Configure which timemode will be used to generate the filename (either UTC or localtime). Report on error if File was not found: As the name says, if this setting is enabled, an error will be reported in the Eventlog if the file was not found.
- SendEMail Action
-Added “Insert” button for the Subject field in the Configuration Client.
– Minor other stability changes.
- Added a new Action called “Send to Communications Port”
– This new action can send any message to a configured Serial or Printer port.
- Added DtrControlFlow and RtsControlFlow option into the “Send to Communications Port” action.
- Enhanced Client
– Enhanced WinSyslog Client Wizards (For Actions, Services and RuleSets).
- Increased Useability
– Minor other WinSyslog Client enhancments to increase it’s useablility.
- Raw Syslog Handled
– Raw Syslog data is handled. This solves an issue while relaying messages and writing them to raw log files.