Release Date: 2006-10-25
Build-IDs: Service 7.2.439, Client 7.2.340
- Syslog Service
– TCP and UDP Services can now be bound to specific IP Addresses. This feature is useful for multihome environments where you want to run different Syslog Servers on different IP Addresses. Please note that the default IP Address 0.0.0.0 means ANY IP Address.
- MonitorWare Echo Reply, SETP Receiver
– Added Multihome Feature (IP Selection) for this services as well.
– Updated the OpenSSL components and libraries with the latest Version openssl-0.9.8d.
- Debug Logging
– When having Debug Logging enabled, the Username used for the Service will be printed below the Version Build number now. This is usefull for debugging purposes.
- Filter Engine
– Added a missing InfoUnit Filters: IsSnmp and IsHeartBeat.
- ForwardSyslog Action
– Fixed a wrong Session Timeout value in case TCP was selected as protocol. This caused each TCP Session to be closed after usage. The session will now remain open for 30 minutes by default.
You can download Free Trial Version of WinSyslog.