Release Date: 2018-04-11
Build-IDs: Service 18.104.22.1681, Client 22.214.171.1243
- Syslog Action: Added support for multiple syslog servers (Load balancing)
- Syslog Action: Backup Syslog Server is now tried on connect as well. Before, the backup server was only used when an existing connection to the primary server interrupted.
- SNMP Trap Receiver: Added new option to include SNMP OID Description in the output message.
- Core Engine: Enhanced debug output for network errors.
- Property Engine: Fixed daylight handling when using RFC3339 string conversion. Daylight was incorrectly always applied.
- Property Engine: Fixed dynamic properties conversion when using xml output. This bug caused some properties to be missing when sending them by SETP protocol or using Syslog Cache mode.
- Configuration reload: Fixed missing SNMP Mibtree after configuration reload.
You can download Free Trial Version of WinSyslog.