Adiscon today announced the availability of WinSyslog 4.1 final release.
This new Version offers a few new benefits and improvements. Also minor bugs are removed now.
See the list below:
- Language Support – The WinSyslog Client now fully includes the Japanese and Spanish language.
- New Service “Heartbeat” – This Service can be used to periodically send “I am alive” packets to other syslog servers.
- Improved configuration client – The configuration changes can now automatically be saved without user intervention.
- Documentation updates – Added more device-specific step-by-step guides and help.
- New Action “Set Property” – This new helpful action can be used to change fields like SourceSystem, Importance, Syslogpriority and Syslogfacility in an incoming syslog message.
- Removed a minor bug from the WinSyslog Client – In the database logging view, the ReceivedAt drop down list displayed UTC twice instead of UTC and Localtime. This is now corrected.
- Wrong Time displayed in WinSyslog Emails – This minor bug occurred in some Time zones. The Email header date is now corrected.
For more details, please read the Version History.
WinSyslog 4.1 is a free download found at Adiscon’s web site. Interested users should download and try out the version.
WinSyslog 4.1 Final Released