Last updated 2016-09-27 by Pascal Withopf, using Winsyslog 13.3.
1. First we have to define a new rule set, right click on “Rules”. A pop up menu will appear. Select “Add Rule Set” from this menu. On screen, it looks as follows:
2. Then, a window opens. Change the name of the rule to whatever name you like. We will use “Forward SETP” in this example. Select only Forward by SETP. Do not select any other options for this sample. Also,select the “Create a Rule for each of the following actions” setting. The screen looks as follow:
3. As you can see, the new Rule Set “Forward SETP” is present. Please expand it in the tree view until the action level of the “Forward SETP” Rule and select the “Forward by SETP” action to configure.
4. Now, type the IP address or host name of our central hub server in the “Servername” field:
5. Make sure you press the “Save” button – otherwise your changes will not be applied.