Adiscon today announced the immediate availability of the WinSyslog 5.2 Service Pack 1 release. This is primarily a maintenance release. The following changes are made:
- Enhanced Client
- Configuration Client – Much more user friendly now.
- Configuration Client – Added support for shortcuts like CTRL+S (Directly save).
- EventLog Action – It is now fully configurable for what is logged into the Eventlog.
- EventLog Action – EventSource is now fully configurable.
- File Logging Action – Reverted back to the SetFilePointer API, so the Service again works with NT4.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed error in the product edition handling.
- Fixed minor bugs in the XML Export / Import facility.
- Minor other stability changes
For more details, please read the Version History.