WinSyslog and EventReporter are subset of MonitorWare Agent. This means that there would be no difference in the set up creation.You need administrative privileges on each of the machines. This is required both for installation and configuration. Make sure you log on with a sufficiently privileged user account.
- Download your desired software from: http://www.monitorware.com/download/
- After downloading the software start the client application.
- Select your language from English, Deutsch, French, Spanish or Japanese.
- Switch to the “License” tab.
- Enter the License Name and License Key into the respective fields.
- Click “OK”.
This process will switch the product from the trial version to the licensed one. Be sure to enter the license name and license key exactly as provided by us. Remember that the license key information is case-sensitive. Documentation on how to enter the license key is in the manual. If you still encounter problems, please go throught this License Information FAQ.
Note: If you aren’t licensed user, a free, full-featured 30-days trial period is available for evaluation purposes.
Related Material – MonitorWare Agent, WinSyslog and EventReporter are installed as a “System Service” during setup. So the service operates in the background while your computer is running.
You can also opt for “Engine Only” installation of MonitorWare Agent, WinSyslog and EventReporter. The following URL’s will guide you through the “Engine Only” installation.
For MonitorWare Agent: