Release Date: 2017-09-19
Build-IDs: Service 184.108.40.2060, Client 220.127.116.115
- Configuration Client: Added DebugLog Viewer utility which can be used to analyze and filter the service debug log.
- Configuration Reload: The random delay can now set up to 24 hours and does not affect the service control manager communication anymore.
- Send to Communication Port Action: Comport are now kept open and the connection will be reused each time the action is called.
- Debug Output: The format has been extended to include additional data and reformatted in many cases.
- Engine: Added automatic crash generation and report function. If crashes can be caught internally, a dumpfile will be generated and send to Adiscon if allowed in Debug options.
- Syslog Action: Fixed an issue parsing IPv6 Address. When an IPv6 Address
was used, the last digit pair was incorrectly removed to be set as port.
- Post Process Action: Fixed an issue which caused the service to stop working on automatic configuration reload.
You can download Free Trial Version of WinSyslog.